LOOK YOUR BEST !!
Chemical peel, also known as chemexfoliationor derma-peeling, is a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which causes it to "blister" and eventually peel off. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. The new skin also is temporarily more sensitive to the sun.
Conditions Do a Chemical Peel Treat
Chemical peels are performed on the face, neck, or hands. They can be used to:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage, aging, and family history
- Improve the appearance of mild scarring
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills (melasma)
- Improve the look and feel of skin that is dull in texture and color
Good Candidate For a Chemical Peel
Generally, fair-skinned and light-haired patients are better candidates for chemical peels. Darker skin types may also have good results, depending upon the type of problem being treated. However, the risk of an uneven skin tone after the procedure is increased.
*Disclaimer-"There is no guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary from person to person."
Areas of sun damage, which may contain pre-cancerous keratoses that appear as scaly spots, may improve after chemical peeling. Following treatment, new pre-cancerous lesions are less likely to appear.
However, sags, bulges, and more severe wrinkles do not respond well to chemical peels. They may require other kinds of cosmetic surgical procedures, such as laser resurfacing, a facelift, brow lift, eyelid lift, or soft tissue filler (collagen or fat). A dermatologic surgeon can help determine the most appropriate type of treatment for each individual case.
We offer professional facial treatments, starting with ‘skin mapping’ to identify exact skin type and issues. Targeted skin treatments and spa facials make a visible skin difference. Our ethos are grounded on the importance that products for a healthy skin regime should be recommended by a professional skin therapist with the same care that a physician would prescribe medication. All products are non-cornedogenic and contain no occlusive mineral oil or lanolin, no irritating articficial colours or fragrance and no drying S.D alcohol.
Developed with the environment in mind, we also ensure that all ingredients are from eco-safe sources and are packaged in recyclable containers.
Facials we offer
- Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Treatment
- Dermalogica Skin Brightening Treatment
- Dermalogica Express Facial
- Dermalogica Prescriptive Facial
- Dermalogical Anti-Aging Facial
- Dermalogica Anti Acne Facial
- Dermalogica / Crystal Clear Micro-Dermabrasion Facial
- Dermalogica Anti Tan Facial
- Dermalogica Mens Facial
- Dermalogica Luxury Facial treatment with massage